Sunday, December 1, 2013

Simply Magnolia DT Card

Hello sweet followers from all over the world

and welcome to my new visitors!

Today I am sharing another
 
inspiration project for the
 
 
Todays challenge was a real challenge for me,
 
lets see your creation with
 
Blue, Brown and White!!!
 
 
I used  Bazzill Basics DP's Nortic Pinec Collection and
The Paper Studio DP
Magnolia Die
Snowflakes from Hobby Lobby
WOC Flowers
Lace and Bling from my stash
 
 
 

I will be entering these challenges:

Tilda's Town – W, 2E, SIR – No. 81 - Christmas
Midweek Magnolias - 2W, C5, SIR Use Snowflakes

6 comments:

  1. Just so so beautiful with so many wonderful little details to feast on. Love the vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rina, this is just fabulous! I love the deep, bold colors and the fanciful embellishments. Great combination of papers and wonderful integration of your design colors throughout your project. I would love to see this in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love ths card Rina, with gorgeous combo and embellies
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, just love it. Thanks for joining us @ Tildas town this week! Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rina, love the colour combo of brown n blue and your fab design. Thank you for coming over to play at Midweek Magnolia's.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete