Monday, November 25, 2013

Fashionista Magnolia and More Week 3 Bling Christmas DT Card

Hey scrappy friends!!
Happy Monday to you all and I hope you all
have a wonderful holiday
filled with family and friends this week!
Tomorrow is my birthday and I am proud to be turning 50!!!
Its been a fun birthday month so far
but am getting to fly to Texas with all family to be with more
family for the holiday!!!
Today I am sharing week 3's inspiration for  our
 Christmas Bling It On Challenge

I used The Paper Studio DP's
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Hobby Lobby Snowflakes
Trim from saCrafters Zibbit store
Stampendous Frantage
WOC and Prima Flowers
Magnolia Die
Tiny Bottle from saCrafters Zibbit Store
Metal Corner embellies fro WOC




I will be entering these challenges:
Tilda's Town – W, 2E, SIR – No. 80 - Frosty Fun 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the pink!
    Enjoy you birthday!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Love this soft pink and white winter card Rina; it is so delicate and elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Tilda's Town.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete