Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sunshine and Smiles Tilda Card

Hello all,

I am runing a bit late this week with my Tilda Town Challenge Card,
but unlike missing midweek Magnolias, I am going to get this on in just in the nick of time!
The challenge is to use a Tilda and an accessory stamp...
I went back to my fav color combo,
pink and green :)


I used a Tilda in a bee suit
and a fence with flowers as my accessory stamp
WOC Flowers
Layered Memory Box Dies
Recollection frosted buttons
Cheesecloth
Paper Studio Papers
Tim Holtz Cardstock
Martha Stewart Border Punch




I plan to enter the following challenges:
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/ Tilda+ Accessory Stamp


9 comments:

  1. Rina lovely! I hope this comment actually gets through to you! I love this fun layout and super cute image Also I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested too :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute Rina!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges with your beautiful card !!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rina! I love it! Beautiful coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to the Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice design and details. Very cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda makes me smile each time I ssee her. This is stunning, Rina. Thank you for bringing Tilda and your creative talent to The House That Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is just so gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Lots of great embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on the Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and so pretty, I love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Rina! Thanks for sharing! We're happy that you joined us in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete