Sunday, September 22, 2013

Simply Magnolia DT Project

Yes, its time for a new challenge over at
 
 
for our Dies and Punches Challenge
 
I have created a mini album/address book for a friend on You Tube
and its a mini to store all her info on her crafty You Tube friends!
Har name on YT is CraftyChica87
and thats why I have titled the mini
 
My Crafty Chica's!
 
Please check out my You Tube video on this project!
 
 
Kaiser Craft DP's and Chipboard pieces were used
More explainations on my channel


 
I will be entering these challenges}

4 Krafty Girlz - 2W E3 #2 Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO -   #62 Anything goes with ribbon

Divas by Design - 2E - Anything goes

Creative Craft Challenges 2W, 3E - #19 Use
 


3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable trio Rina and they are all beautifully coloured. The design and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used all these different Magnolia images on your creation. So much cuteness together! :D Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining in our "Use Ribbon" challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete