Monday, September 23, 2013

Fashionista Magnolia and More Challenge #1 Week 2 DT Project

Hello Fashionista's!!!
 
I am still super excited about the new way
 
we arr running the challenge at
 
 
ANY... and I do mean ANY,
 
"No Nose" stamped girls are allowed!
 
This week I have chosen to use a Prima Doll stamp...
 
This is my first ever Prima Doll Creation...

PLEASE check out my You Tube Video on this project!
 
I used The Paper Studio 12x12 Paper Pack  " Kirby Teesedale"
WOC Flowers
Recollection Bling
Cheery-Lynn Designs Dies
Spellbinder Dies
Chipboard Gate and Wooden Dress Form from SaCrafters Zibbits Store
Vintage Key and Scissors also from SaCrafters
Lace from TheLaceMama on Ebay
Kaiser Craft and Prima Stamps
Tim Holtz Hangers







 
PLEASE check out my You Tube Video on this project!
 
I will be entering these challenges:
 
Dies or Punches
 Anything but a Card
 always Anything Goes
 Anything Goes
 Altered Art
Colour Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
 Book cover
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge anything goes
Alter Something
 Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Looove!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic; since i saw it at Fashionista DT blog I was waiting for your post to a closer look. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! Gorgeous colours and design. Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Spotted your brilliant project over on MIM this week and came by for a closer look. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 365

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you so much for Joining us at A Creative Romance this time. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation love it - TFS with us over at Altered Eclectics this month hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation... Love it!! Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stunning! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete