Sunday, August 4, 2013

Totally Tilda Midway Christmas Bingo Card

 
 
 
 
Hello there to all my followers and a warm welcome to my visitors!
 
Its Sunday and that means that
 
we have more inspiration for you at the
 
 
and let me tell you...
 
Once again, the boss has made it difficult for me!
 
Christmas in July was a challenge,
 
but now that its done...
 
Im glad the ball is rolling for the Christmas Card making!
 
I have created a shaped shadow box card...
 
 
DPs are The Paper Studio
 Magnolia Tilda with stickled shoes and a Magnolia Background Stamp
WOC Flowers
 EK Snowflake Punch
Spellbinder Dies
 
Our Challenge is Christmas Bingo and heres the grid
I have done the middle row down
 



I will be entering these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle   Add Some Red.
NEW*Silhouette Challenges - Shaped Cards
Stampin' For The Weekend - - Shape it Up
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
Deep Ocean Challenge  Christmas In July


4 comments:

  1. Oh Rina!!!! Your card/shadow box is lovely!!! Love her white dress with her glittery red shoes. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh she is gorgeous . I love it . thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle . hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm here a little late this week Rina due to being ill but I made it in the end !! Lol your card is fabulous ....such a great design .....can always rely on you to think outside the box and come up with something beautifully different
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete