Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Final Digi Bells GDT Post

It is with much sadness that today is my last
 
Digi Bells inspiration blog post...
 
 
I see many other GDT crafters go out with this image
 
 
Rapunzel
 
 
Yello is not really my color,
 
but for some reason I gravitated to it for this project.
 
 
I wish I could tell you who makes these DP's
Spellbinder Dies
Magnolia Doohickey Dies
BoBunny Doillie
WOC Flowers
Recollection Pearls
All other embellies from my stash


I will be entering these challenges:
 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rina! I love the colors and papers! Wonderful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Rina~~oh so very cheery and bright in yellow!!! Love the detail in everything you create. So pretty!! Glad you were with us .......do try out again :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete