Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A NEW Magnolia Stamp for Me

Hello sweeties...

I have gotten my new stamps last week and got some colored up on my trip 

so today I am sharing my first card with one of them!

I just adore these new little darlings!

I used 2 Magnolia stamps
DCWV Magnolia Way 12x12 Paper Pack
Spellbinder Dies
Magnolia Doohickey Dies
Prima and WOC Flowers
Recollection Butterfly
EK Punch
All other goodies from my stash


I will be entering these challenges:

Die Cuttin' Divas W, must include a Die-cut - #112 Flowers
Tilda's Town – 2E, SIR – #49 Once Upon A Time

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love all the details!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Rina, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, such a beautiful shape and colors. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this is pretty. TFS with us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape on this card and the fun pink

    ReplyDelete