Monday, May 12, 2014

My Besties NEW You Tube Design Team Projects

Hello wonderful friends and followers...
 
today I am announcing a brand new DT!!!
 
Sherri Baldy My Besties Creator
 
has asked me to be DT Coordinator for a
 
special My Besties You Tube Design Team!!!
 
 
We have a great group of ladies and I will post all their You Tube links below.
 
Our launch will be 3 projects each....
 
an easel card, a fancy fold card and an item thats NOT a card.
 
PLEASE visit my You Tube video on these projects.
 
 
Heres my easel card
 
 

 
My Fancy Fold Card
 


 
Now....
 
My NOT a card project...
 




 
Please see my You Tube video all these projects.
 
My projects are for sale on Ebay!


1 comment:

  1. Rina you do such beautiful creative keepsakes...so happy I am follower...You tickle my creativity to happier places of fun. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete