Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Magnolia Tilda Valentines Day Card Just for Fun!

 
Just thought I'd make a card just for fun
 
and I used the theme over at
 
Masking
 
Please check out my You Tube Video on this card!
 
 
I used a Magnolia Tilda Stamp and a Magnolia Fountain background stamp
Magnolia Design Papers
Sentiment is from a challenge I won
WOC Flowers
Bo Bunny Doillie
Prima Resin Pieces
Other Goodies from my stash


 
 
I will be entering these challenges:

http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Rina so pretty
    So lovely that you came and entered it in our masking challenge @ Totally Tilda .... Fabulous too see you here
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rina with gorgeous masked Tilda and that sentiment is adorable!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. **waves** Hi Rina, lovely to see you here and with such a beautiful romantic card too. Thanks so much for joining in with our masking challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your masking and your fabulous clouds! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda :)

    ReplyDelete