Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Altered Glass Top Configuration Box

Hello crafty friend from all over the earth!!!
 
I hope you are all well!!!
 
I am having the most fun on my You Tube Channel
 
and today I want to share another
 
swap I am in with Sabrina...
 
we agreed to swap 5 handmade items and this is the
 
secound item I am sharing with you today.
 
This is a glass top configuration box and Sabrina wanted it
 
to be functional, so the box is left empty
 
for now...
 
I will fill it with goodies for her before
 
I send it out!
 
My video on this project can be seen here
 
for all the details of this project!
 



 
 I have entered these challenges

Altered Eclectics Alter Something
Live & Love Crafts Challenge Use Pink
All Crafts Challenge  Anything but a Card
Created With Love ChallengesAnything Goes
 
 

8 comments:

  1. WOW Rina!; really you need tell me where did you bought the time (I promise I will not tell anyone). Fantastic; she would love too much. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Rina. Love the beautiful papers and embellies on the gorgeous box.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely project thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic project. I love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a beautiful project. Thanks for sharing your project with us at All Crafts Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning altering project, I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at my Craft My Life-All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html

    ReplyDelete