Monday, August 5, 2013

Teresa Collins Bebe Chic Baby Girl Mini Album

 Ohhh my goodness!!!
These mini's can sure take it out of me...
I am having a TON of fun making them but wish there were
more hours in the day!
These seem to be taking me 10 to 12 hours all together,
but never can finish one in a day,
as my time is broken up.
 
I have falling deeply in love with Teresa Collins papers
and this is another mini album with her Bebe Chic DP's...
and oh yes, I have more ...
I stocked up on serveral of my favorites!
 
PLEASE check out my YOU TUBE CHANNEL on this mini.
The photos really dont do it justice,
you need to see the video!
 
 
 
 
I didnt over embellish the front as I normally do
because the inside is where its at in this mini!!!
 

 
The binding

 
This is a chunky little mini

















These are all the pull out tags in this album!
 
I will be entereing these challenges:
 
Scrap It Girl - M, 2E, P1 - Mini Album
The Crafting Cafe - M, P1, E1 - A Baby Is Born
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #22 Anything but a card
The Stamping Chef - 2W - Anything but a card
Creative Card Crew 2W - #41 Baby
Die Cuttin' Divas W, must include a Die-cut - #126 Anything Goes

21 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW and WOW! Your mini-album is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Beautiful, pretty - and certainly a heart-warming keepsake for special memories. I'd LOVE to know what 'recipe' you used to create this (tutorial maybe, pretty please?)!! I'm in awe...WOW!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is a work of art, you must have spent hours making it.... well worth the effort.
    Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mini Album! I love those gorgeous papers you've used too!
    Great work! Thanks for playng at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful mini album, the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful mini albums.. i got your message.. please try to submit your mini albums to our Scrap It Girl Mini album challenge for August.. it should work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Gorgeous album. Love the colors. Totally PERFECT!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl.
    Rachelle-DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along at TSC with our anything goes challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING CHEF challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers is this just beautiful! A lot of work and love every little detail! Thanks for linking up over at Scrap It Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely! I like the clean front and loads of pull-out tags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow--that is amazing and adorable. I love how you have so many different interactive ways throughout the book. Thanks for playing with Scrap It Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! I love all of the interactive pages. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card.What a lot of work....
    Thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Cafe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! So many fun details! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Tutorial puh-leez!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow so gorgeous thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow so gorgeous thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous thanks for sharing just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precioso y elegante album de bebe!

    ReplyDelete