Tuesday, August 20, 2013

~~**New Etsy Crafty Goodies Store**~~

Hello crafty Fashionistas...
 
I want to tell you about a new Etsy crafty goodies store,
 
and the items are gonna blow you away!
 
Newest Sponsor
 
 
The store belongs to my very good friend of 20 years,
 
and when she sent me the link today I almost fell out of my crafting chair!
 
It didnt take me long to get a good $100+ order placed!
 
 
I am heading up her Design Team and I will soon be
 
having a DT Call for her store.
 
Because she is US based, the DT call will be for US crafters only...
 
each DT member will recieve a goodie box to create with each month.
 
Details will be coming the beginning of September!
 
Check out her store in the meantime.... happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've attempted a few times to view your friends store but nothing is linked to it. If you click on the image (in your post)that is for her shoppe it bring you right back to your page.

    Update:: I didn't see the one on the sidebar until after I made the first post, that one works. Of to check out her shoppe.

    ReplyDelete