Sunday, July 21, 2013

Simply Magnolia Midway Birds of a Feather DT Project

Good Day to all my lovely followers and to my visitors!

Always glad to have you stop by and have a look.

Today is the midway point of the


"Birds of a Feather"

We want to see birds and or feathers on your project!

Here is my inspiration for you...

...quite different from my normal

"Girly" style, but I hope you like it anyway!

 
I used The Paper Studio and DCWV Papers
Magnolia Dies
Prima Flowers
Recollection Pearls
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
All other goodies from my stash

 
Can you even believe the cute birdnest with eggs in it???

 
I will be entering these challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Is a very pretty card and the colour you´ve choice in aqua-blues are fantastic....and where did you found this birdnest with eggs???? I just make my own one but this is magnific!!!!!. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning Rina everything you touch is a master piece ...time after time again and again I love everything you make
    And that little birds nest is adorable
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete