Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GDT Spot at City Crafters

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today!
 
I was so happy to win awhile back at City Crafters and they
 
asked me to do a GDT spot!
 
I love doing GDT spots, so of coarse I said yes!
 
The challenge was a summer card
 
and here it is...
 
 
I think this is the best Shabby Chic card I have ever done...I LOVE IT!!!
OK...I used Tilda with 2 Rosettes
Wild Rose Studio DP's
Prima Flowers
My NEW We R Memory Keepers 8 Punch
Spellbinder and Magnolia Dies (My fav things)
Lace from The LaceMama on ebay
Other goodies from my stash
 
( My Bingo: Lace, Pearls, Dies)



 
I will be entering these challenges:
 

Magnolia Down Under Your Favourite Things.
Tilda's Town – Summer Scene
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Bingo Card*
The Ribbon Girls - W, Must use ribbon -Magnolia Only Challenge
Bunny Zoe's Crafts  Pink & White
Cutie Pie Challenge -  Pretty in Pink
The Ribbon Reel Photo Inspiration* + White, Pink, Flowers, Ribbon & Lace
Robyn`s Fetish -  "FRIENDSHIP CARDS WITH A SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT"
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes (optional: Twist: Friendship Day). Colour Me Creative Challenge  Anything Goes
Copic Marker Europe -  Shabby


11 comments:

  1. Hi Rina
    your card is so sweet
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Rina!
    this card is amazing as usual. love your soft coloring and all the cute details
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rina
    I love your choice of image, beautiful details, and the design too, totally gorgeous
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely exquisite!!!! Outstanding job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, beautiful colours and your embellisments are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Pretty in Pink challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet summer card Rina and so very pretty! Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    Riet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous! Love your design.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The inside of your card is just as lovely as the outside!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is just Gorgeous Love the way you have coloured her, the Frantage, all those Beautiful Layers and of course all the Stunning Embellishments! Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous Rina! Love all the shabby layers. Thank you for being our fabulous guest designer this week! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete