Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Precious Moments Love Wedding Anniversary Card

I just cant decide...
maybe you can help...
does this look like a wedding or anniversary card?

I have reciently recieved some Precious Moments Stamps and
will start showcasing them from time to time

I used WRS  Always and Forever 6x6 DP Pack
Lace and Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Making Memories Sentiments
WOC Flowers
Spellbinder and Magnolia Doohickey Dies
Martha Stewart Punch



I will be entering these challenges:
Stamp with Fun - W, cute - Celebrate
Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal - #174 (W1 of 2) Monochrome
Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 2- No. 106 -  Wedding/Anniversary/Love

3 comments:

  1. I would say Valentine, Anniversary or just an I Love You card...hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love all the pretty embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers, Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete