Friday, March 8, 2013

Besties BIG EYE Girl Feminine Card

Hello everyone...

I am so enjoying these Bestie girls...

I just adore those big eyes, dont you?

This digi is one of my favorites and a customer has asked

me to make another for her,

so here she is!


I have used Kate Knight DP's Oriental Blossom  Paper Pack
WOC Flowers and floral embellies
Martha Stewart Punch
Bow Button from Creative Treasures
Cheery Lynn Designs Die


I will be entering these challenegs:
  • Delightful Challenges Button, Bling and Embellish Things
  • Dutch Dare Card Challenge  Girls
  • Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge  Texture
  • City Crafter Challenge Shades of Pink
  • Crafty Sentiments - Pretty in Pink
  • Sunday Stamper  Something Pretty 
  • 3 comments:

    1. Beautiful card. You've colored your image so lovely, and the rest of the card just fits beautifully with the feminine, girly theme. Very, very pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I do too - I LOVE big eyes. :) Your card is gorgeous! I love how you colored the image. The girl look so innocent. Hugs! xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Rina, this is one of the best "Besties" cards I have seen. I also love the big eyes and the pearls around her are beautiful. Of course your design of the flowers are what you do best and they are wonderful. Just a lovely card. joann sassy raggedy

      ReplyDelete