Sunday, February 17, 2013

Elisabeth Bell Inspiration Card

Quite some time ago, maybe a year or so...

I came across these delightful stamps I found at


I fell in love before I even had a clue I would someday

be a guest designer on the

Digi Bells Blog for Elisabeth Bell!!!

They are having a sale right now,

sooo....

I am off now to buy up some more!

I used Wild Rose Studio DP's
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Momenta Metal Butterfly
Super Cute Button from JoAnn's
Recollection Pearls
Memory Box Die
Sketch from CLP



I will be entering these challenges:

Colour Me Creative Challenge Colour any Girly and Feminine image
  • Sugar Creek Hollow  - Metal Mania
  • QKR Stampede  anything goes
  • Raise The Bar  Free at last, anything goes
  • Simply Create Too  Mothers Day or Female
  • Crafty Ribbons Button up
  • Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes
  • Crafty Bloggers Network  Anything Goes
  • MyGrafico  Anything Goes
  • Creative MomentsButtons and Bows
  • Whimsy Inspiration  #56 metal
  • Penny's Paper-Crafty  favorite color combo
  • Everybody-Art-Challenge Metal
  • Paper Minutes  Butterflies In Springtime
    Party Time Tuesdays -  3 and 3
    Tuesday Alchemy My Hearts All A Flutter
    Tuesday ThrowdownAnything Goes
  • Vickie's Challenges Anything Goes
  •  Lacy Sunshine  Favourite Colour Combo*
  • One Stitch At A Time Make it Girly
  • PanPastel UK Challenge  Just two colours


  • 21 comments:

    1. WOW Rina!!!! Your image is wonderfully coloured and I love all the flowers! The papers are also beautiful, love the sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh my, another fabulous work of art! I stumbled onto your blog having seen your card for this week's AGOAC challenge, and I'm hooked! You make the kind of cards that make me go weak in the knees, and I'm going to be your newest follower because I can see right now that there's much inspiration to be found here. WOW! Such gorgeous work! (And this card's no exception.) Glad I found you!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at CLP this time, huggles Pops x x x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow! The purple is awesome on this card! Beautiful design and coloring! Thanks for p laying with us at PTT!

      ReplyDelete
    5. So precious. Great use of embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
      Margaret, DT

      ReplyDelete
    6. Beautiful easel! Fab image, brilliantly coloured. Gorgeous colour choose, love layout and perfect embellies.

      You also have a very cute Granddaughter and I love cockers!

      Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Such a stunning looking easel card you have made. Such a lovely stamp too which you have coloured so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
      Love ~ Lady Anne xx
      Lady Anne's Challenges

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

      ~DEANNE~

      ReplyDelete
    9. This is so pretty - especially love how you've coloured the hair!

      Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Wow...such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CMC. Hugs, Dana

      ReplyDelete
    11. Just gorgeous - a beautifully coloured image and I love all the details you've added.

      Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

      Helen x

      ReplyDelete
    12. Fantastic! I love everything about it. Especially all of those embellishments. Thank you for joining us this week at QKR STampede.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Gorgeous easel card. I love the image, colour combo and embellies. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

      ReplyDelete
    14. Such a gorgeous card, using an image from our sponser this month. Fabulous details - a delight.

      Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network this month.
      Claire x
      (DT)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Such gorgeous coloring of this fab Whimsey Stamp image. I love your easel card. Thanks for sharing with us on Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. We look forward to having you sharing your art with us again soon. Hugs~Patti (On a personal note my oldest granddaughter has curly hair like your granddaughter. I have a new great niece whose name is Ryleigh Grace. My Grandmother's name was Grace so I love that name. Hugs again to you!!!

      ReplyDelete
    17. fabulous card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at WhimsyInspires!
      Kim x – WhimsyDigital DT

      ReplyDelete
    18. Gorgeous! Love all the attention to detail! Glad you joined us at Color me Creative.

      ReplyDelete

    19. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and created, thanks so much for joining us at CMC this time
      Hugs Julie P

      ReplyDelete
    20. Gorgeous image and colouring and lots of fabulous details. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
      Geraldine M
      CBN DT

      ReplyDelete
    21. Fabulous card, just love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Add Some Metal challenge x

      ReplyDelete