Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Entry

Whew...we are getting down to the wire

for the holidays!

I hope you are all getting ready for a wonderful family holiday!

I am... busy, busy, busy.... work, work, work!

Everyone wants a clean pup for the holiday, so I am so busy at my pet spa!

I was yet to make a Christmas card for my mom and best friend

and then saw the Totally Tilda Challenge is to make a calender,

so I thought I would make them both a calender instead of a card!

Here is what I created for my mom and I will be back in a few days with the

one for my bestfriend Pam.

I used 3 Tilda's holding flowers and a Magnolia background stamp
Glittered Cardstock
The Paper Studio DP
Charm hanging from bow
Magnolia Cloud Dies
Magnolia Doohicky Die Cut
Martha Syewart Punch
WOC Flowers
All other embellies from my stash

I used a calender I got at my local Christian store
Each month can be torn off so that my mom can
always have the lovely topper
showing but will have the up to date calender available on her frig!
Yes, its magnetic :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, it's amazing Rina!!!! Love all the Tildas together and the calendar that's magnetic, that's bright! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Rina and what a fantastic practical gift. Wishing you a wonderful 2013 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rina and a lovely gift that you know will be appreciated and displayed for the year, love it. You have inspired me to make a calendar, but first I need some materials, lol. An excuse to shop, lol.
    Happy New Year
    Hugs Tracyx

    ReplyDelete