Monday, January 14, 2013

Fashionista January DT Card

Hello friends all over the world!

I have really missed posting daily but had been so sick

over the holidays that I have gotten very behind.

I also made a new years resolution to stop 

letting my life revolve around crafting,

but to start letting my crafting revolve around my life!

I will still be posting several times a week but

no longer will it be daily,

unless I fail at my resolution!!!

Our challenge at Fashionista this month is a 

great one for this time of year...

"RED"

Use red as your main color!


Our sponsor is VannaBea images, a new digi company we hope you will visit!

I used Eliava, Heart Angel digital image
Stickles used on the image wings
DP's by The Paper Studio
Martha Stewart Punch
Recollection Rhinestones
WOC Flowers
All other goodies from my stash



I will be entering these challenges:
 
  • Crafty Boots Black + Bright color of your choice
  • Pause, Dream, Enjoy  Use Ribbon
  • Pretty Little RibbonFlowers & Ribbon
  • Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Digi 
  • Freshly Brewed  anything goes
  • Penny's Paper-Crafty  anything goes
  • Delightful Challenges  Add Hearts
  • Digi Haven –Sparkles & Bling

  • 11 comments:

    1. Fabulous Rina!
      Helen x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great image and wonderful card Rina! Hugs, Brigitte

      ReplyDelete
    3. A stunning easel card Rina.

      Thanks so much for joining us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

      B x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow, this is stunning! Fab image and I love the big bow. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Beautiful card and fabulous bow!
      Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges!
      <3 Pam, PDE DT

      ReplyDelete
    6. Gorgeous card Rina, I like the image and the punch work, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
      Kevin xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fantastic card and I love your gorgeous bow.

      Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

      Dionne

      ReplyDelete
    8. Fabulous card Rina and love your colouring! Thank you for entering our Hearts Challenge at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

      ReplyDelete
    9. ooh WOW... Very sexy!!
      Loving this card!! Stunning colouring too!
      Thanks for linking up with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week.. :)
      Toni - DT

      ReplyDelete
    10. Wow absolutely stunning xx thank you for joining us at glitternsparkle Sam DT xx

      ReplyDelete
    11. A fabulous card!
      Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog… Sorry for the late comment, but I didn't have any internet the last week.

      Hope to see you again in our new challenge that started on Wednesday.

      Hugs,
      Melanie
      (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

      ReplyDelete