Sunday, December 23, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge Entry

OK.... its almost time for the big Birthday Party for the Lord!!!

Yay! The biggest birthday party ever, every year!!!

I love it!

Even though it is almost Christmas....

I am done making Christmas cards.

Not because I am "all Christmas carded out" because that

couldnt be farther from the truth....

I have just completed the cards I need and the selling of Christmas

cards on ebay has ended.

So..... I am here today with another type of card for you...

I saw the Saturated Canary Challenge and loved it!!!

Here is my entry:

I used a beautiful Saturated Canary Image
The Paper Studio DP's
Prima,Petaloo and WOC Flowers
Magnolia Die Cuts
Recollection Pearls
Ashland Butterfly
All other embellies from my stash





I plan to enter these challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge - 2W, 1E, SIR 
Colour Me Creative Challenge -3E, 2W - #57 Metallic Gleam
  • Hiding in my Craft Room - 1E  NSD1  #77 Anything but Christmas
  • Avadares – M - Anything with a digi deadline Dec 27th
  • Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - 3E – Anything Goes
  • Hotshot Crafts - M - Butterflies 
  • Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
  • 365 Cards - Day 295 Use something stretchy
  • My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - 2W, 3E - (W1) Anything goes
  • Flutterby Wednesdays - 1E, must have butterfly or fairy 
  • Inky Impressions -  SIO - #90 sparkle
  • Papertake Weekly - Pick Of The Year
  • Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
  • Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (ends 31st Dec) Anything Goes
  •  
    Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Goes
    One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
  • 19 comments:

    1. Rina this is just packed with so much of gorgeousness. One of the most beautiful cards I have seen in a while. Love the fussy cutting around the bride.
      Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow what na beautiful card with a very pretty stamp

      Grtz Cindy

      ReplyDelete
    3. WOW Rina!!!! She's stunning!!! Love the rhinestone and all the gorgeous accents you add to your card!!! Merry Christmas, hugs, Brigitte

      ReplyDelete
    4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    5. How glamorous, Rina. Thanks for sharing another spectacular design at Avadares Challenge Blog.

      ReplyDelete
    6. So romantic, I love the embellies. Thanks for joining us at inky impressions, merry christmas, and good luck in the draw!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow this is gorgeous!
      Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
      `Michelle

      ReplyDelete
    8. omgosh!!! this is just stunning, I love the flowers and butterfly.
      thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog and Merry christmas!!
      Hugs Lou xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. She is stunning. I love your butterfly and flowers and the colors you used. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

      TTFN,

      CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
      craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Your card is Stunning!!! Love the image just Beautiful. Love, love the ribbon, flowers & Butterfly...Stunning!!!
      Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
      Kerry

      ReplyDelete
    11. beautiful card with fab details....thanks for sharing with Inky Impressions!
      xxx Margreet

      ReplyDelete
    12. Simply gorgeous, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining on the fun over at Avadares. Happy Holidays
      Hugs
      Berni,DT
      Avadareschallengeblog.

      ReplyDelete
    13. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT for our final challenge of the year & Best Wishes, CG

      ReplyDelete
    14. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Beautiful decoration.Thank you again for taking part at My Heart Pieces Challenges.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Oh WOW I love this Thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Hop. Judy DT x

      ReplyDelete
    17. A lovely project!! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces
      Antonia

      ReplyDelete