Saturday, December 8, 2012

Di's DT Project "Cookies For Santa Gift Box"

Hello friends...


for an

"Anything but a card Challenge"

There has been soooo much inspiration out there this year,

but I wanted to come up with an idea I had never seen before!

I thought up that many children like to leave cookies for Santa,

so I created a gift box for a child to leave for

Santa with cookies in the box...

A special way for them to not only leave the cookies

but to also feel like they are leaving a gift for Santa.

I used child like papers, sentiment and font,

as well as child like embellishments.


I used a digi from Di's Digital Images
The Paper Studio DP's
WOC Flowers
Magnolia Die Cut
Prima Leaves
All other goodies from my stash





I will be entering these challenges:
  • Broken Box Stock  Happy Holidays
  • Card Crafter's Circle  December Celebrations
  • Dilly Beans  Traditional Christmas Colors
  • Freshly Brewed  Christmas
  • 365 Cards - gingham
  • Bearly Mine - Santa Is On His Way
  • Flourishes An Altered Christmas
  • Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas
  • Sketchy Colors - Colour Inspiration* (Red, Green, White)

  • 13 comments:

    1. Another wowzer!!!! Your box is gorgeous and I love this image! Hugs, Brigitte

      ReplyDelete
    2. Rina this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
      Hugs
      Desíre
      {Doing Life – my personal blog}
      {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is fabulous. I love the idea of Santa's cookies. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ohhh this is awesome!
      Love all the details, the cute image and the coloring!
      Thank you so much for joning us at SC,
      hugs from Maya

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is gorgeous Rina and really clever i do hope Santa likes it, and what goodies you leave for him!!lol!!
      Thankyou
      Hugs Di xxx

      ReplyDelete
    6. A very lovely Santa pressie. Love the stunning look of it all. Thanks for playing with us over at The Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
      Love n hugs
      Marie

      ReplyDelete
    7. A delightful work of art! You may have had a child in mind whilst creating this, but I'd love to have this on my mantel...hahaa! Gorgeous Santa button and the roses are a beautiful touch. Thanks for linking to Card Crafter's Circle...good luck in the draw!

      ReplyDelete
    8. WOW! What can I say Rina....Just adorable..great design too!
      Thanks for joining us at BMC this time hope to see you again soon
      hugs
      laney

      ReplyDelete
    9. Absoulutely fabulous, love everything about this. gorgeous.Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie GD x

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank You so much for shareing. Your work is always so beautiful. Thank You for joining us at Dilly Beans this week

      ReplyDelete
    11. wow. so amazing! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Oh so cute. I love the image and the gorgeous gift box. I like the sound of what's inside it too!!!
      Annette
      Netty's Cards
      Proud to design for :
      ABC Christmas Challenge,
      Lili’s Little Fairies,
      Top Tip Tuesday,
      The Stamp Basket, and
      Stamp Fairy.
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    13. This is the cutest card ever!!! I love cards with three dimension and, or pop-ups . . . Wow!
      I love your it:)
      I found you through a mutual follower. I came over to get a peek at your amazing cards.
      Please come over and visit.
      I am having a Give-Away that might interest you.
      I am also, celebrating my first year as a blogger.
      I love blogging and have met the nicest people in blog-land.
      Happy Holidays.
      Connie :)

      ReplyDelete