Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tilda Ballerina Christmas Gift Card, Box and Ornament

I made this card awhile back and really loved it...

No one bought it on ebay , so it has been sitting around and I wanted to

share with you a way I found to repurpose it.

I was at the local craft store looking at ornaments and saw a huge selection

of ballerina ornaments...

the light bulb went off and I fould one that would fit in a 6x6 box.

I came home, created the box,

glued the card to the top of the box,

put some tissue in the box and made it into a

card with box/ornament/ gift

for a little girl dreaming of being a prima ballerina someday!

(Pink is a REALLY hard color to photograph)

I used Best Creations "Ballet Princess" DP's
Martha Stewart Punch
Recollection Peals and Gems
WOC Flowers
Spellbinder Die
Not sure who makes the pretty die
Ribbon, Twine, Button, Charm and Rosette Trim from my stash





I will be entering these challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Really stunning, I love the die cuts, punched edges and lacey trims, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rina! Are you really in the mountains, lol?!!! This card is just magical!!!! I love this Tilda and she's perfect all in pink! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete