Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Trip to the Mountains

I have been working on some cards...

I actually have 3 made but will start sharing them tomorrow.

Today I thought I would share a few photos from our trip :)

This is us at the parade Friday night

Love this beautiful horse in the parade

This BIG guy was outside our condo for 4 hours just chillin'

Trying to be sneaky

Horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains!

A beautiful view from horseback

This was outback of the condo

The 3 of us... I'm the shortie at 5'6"!!!

We had an awesome time...

even reserved the same condo for next year!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos Rina. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scenery .....
    I wish, I could be there for chillin' too... :)
    It's very hot here in Indonesia
    Thanks for sharing your photo Rina
    Hugs.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Wow you look tiny against those strapping men, 5' 6" is not short so they must be very tall. Glad you had such a great time, and now you can look forward to next year
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete