Sunday, October 14, 2012

Magnolia-Licious Highlites Challenge Entry

Happy Sunday...

its a bit late for my normal post but thats because

I was finishing up on my creation for the


The challenge is for

Breatst Cancer Awareness

so they want to see lots of PINK!

All the DT created projects with candies and baked goods....

Here is my entry:

I created 3 projects for this challenge
The card, the candy bar slider and the box for the card with candy inside

This is the box that holds the card and 2 pink candy bars
I made a slider band that slides off to expose the card and goodies inside
I used Tilda holding a heart
Believe is a freebie I found
WOC Flowers
Memory Box Die
Martha Stewart Punch
Charm from "The Ribbon Girls"
The Paper Studio DP's
Ribbon from my stash

The box with the slider off

This shows the candy inside

This is a smaller seperate candy bar with a slider around it
"Courage" is also a freebie
WOC Flowers
Tilda holding gift
Doillie, and pearl trim from my stash

This shows the slider off

This is a 5x5 card with a background I thought went well
with the candy theme
I got this background at Cuddly Buddly
"Help Find the Cure" a freebie


I hope you enjoyed my projects....
Please leave a comment, they always brighten my day!

20 comments:

  1. Yummo - that candy box looks great - all these look great. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowers Rina, all of these projects are stunning. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all SO cute! I love the candy bars and all the extra embellishments! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just too pretty for words. Simply gorgeous.
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your super projects with us at CRAFT Challenges. Loving the images you have used.....
    Good luck in the challenge

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards. Love how cute they are. Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for our Pink Ribbon Challenge. I hope that you will join us again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Rina, what a fabulous gift set, so perfectly created.
    Thank you for joining us again at ITP.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful set. I love all of the special touches like the pearls, glitter, and flowers. Really pretty! Thanks for entering your project in the *Treats For You* challenge at My Craft Spot blog. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow i have to say they are awesone and well done they are fab! I also love that you have explained how you made them and the products you have used. Gorgeous amd for a worthy cause. Hope to see you again at MMCS Challenges. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers these are all STUNNING - love, love, LOVE all that sugary pink and the sweetness of your images x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge blog & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! LOVE the way you tied the pink theme throughout - even down to the chocolate!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so beautiful! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so super cute!!! What a wonderful idea!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Brown Sugar!
    Good luck,
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic ideas love all your creations, thanks for joining us on brown sugar, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your cards, and for a very worthy cause! Thank you for joining us at Ecelectic Ellapu's first challenge!
    Claire xx
    Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - fantastic set for a totally worthy cause. Lots of detail and work gone into those, especially the matching pink chocolate (yum yum). Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE, dt (purpes).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh WOW, what gorgeous creations and such a beautiful gift. The images are so cute and I love your colouring.

    Thank you for joining in this week with Kenny K :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooowers such lovely creations you`ve made and great coloring :-)
    Thanx for sharing at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew.
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! You did a great/stunning job with the THINK PINK theme!!
    hugs...........

    ReplyDelete