Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Morning blog friends...

  I thought I would make another entry for the NEW Tilda Town Challenge. I chose to make a criss cross card with the same Tilda I used for my last entry, one of my fav's! This time I used butterfly patterned paper to match the butterfly Tilda.
I used Copic Markers as my medium
Paper Studio Papers
WOC flowers
Spellbinders Die
Whimsey sentiment stamp
Ribbon and brads from my stash



Pull out journeling tag for your personal sentiment

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine"

Just wanted to show the size of this bow,'ya gotta love wired ribbon!!!

I will be entering these challenges:
http://atcswithattitude.blogspot.com/ Butterflies and Blooms

13 comments:

  1. Rina this is just so beautiful! Your attention to detail is amazing and I really want to try one of these cards....you make them look stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the spotty pink ribbon.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rina, this is soooooo beautiful! The your card simply gorgeous! All the detail and embellies, the flowers and the ribbon, and also the DP you used...it seems like they were meant to be "together"! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge! Hope you join us again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rina, another gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town first challenge.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Rina, this is adorable. I love that Bow, well I love all of it. Wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, so much detail and I love your colouring too!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job !!! I love criss cross cards !!!
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Tilda's Town.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rina, what a lovely card you have made! Thank you for entering our Dutch Magnolia Lovers challenge, but unfortunately we cannot approve your card, because you have entered your card by too many challenges... Our maximum is no more than 5 challenges... Good luck with your card by the other challenges! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she is gorgeous, love the image and the design, thank you for joining us at ATC's and Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would just like to say i can see you work very hard on your cards and just lovely well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! So many stunning details and love the pink!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Tilda coloring and designing Rina! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

    ReplyDelete