Friday, February 24, 2012


Good Morning..... thats EARLY morning..... its 5:32 am and I have been up workingon the 2 challange projects I have going on since 4:40 am! I am working on a Fairy Tale challange for http://www.magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/ and a Tilda with a hat on challange for http://www.totallytilda.blogspot.com/ and I should be able to post those tomorrow. I am so excited as these will be my FIRST challanges!!!
This morning I am posting a Spring/Easter card that I currently have listed on ebay right now. I used a pretty flowered pastel Paper Studio paper and  pink and blue cardstock purchased at Jo Ann's ( I love the jeweled cardstock), a variety of pastel prima roses and flowers, prima pearls, the lovely doillies I purchased from an international seller on ebay, a pink ribbon with a cute little bunny charm.

Have a great day, I have to get back to my challange projects.... I got a late start with only 3 full days to complete them, but Im giving them my best shot!

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment