Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Prima Fairy Belle 8x10 1/2 Mini Album

Good day to all my wonderful followers...
 
a special hello to my visitors also!
 
Today I have a 10x 8 1/2 mini album to share with you!
 
After months of hunting for this paper line,
 
I scored it from a friend for just $35.00!!! YAY!
 
This is my creation and I hope you will pop over to
 
 
and have a much better look at it.
 
I have used the Prima Fairy Belle DP's and embellishments...
 
other details are in the video.
 





 
Below is the 5 3/4x 5 3/4 mini album that is on the last page of the larger mini :)










 
I will be entering these challenges:


Wild Orchid Challenge - Ribbons & Lace

All Crafts Challenge  Anything but a CardLove to Scrap - 2W, 2E - (1st week) Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper and a simply gorgeous album :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUA Rina what a super fantastic work; I´ve got one journal done with this colection of papers but nothing to do next yours whitch is more rooooooomanticcccc...........FANTASTIC. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This mini album is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! WOW... Gorgeous use of lace and Pearls.. Beautiful Details.. and Everything matches so Well together!.. Just Gorgeous!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a project!!!
    Very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect creation! I like your album!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete