Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sassy Studio DT Call Entry

Good Morning friends...

Yes, Yes, I know, another DT call...
I just feel like I make a card a day,
I may as well make them for a DT, right???

The Sassy Studio DT call
asks for you to make one card with
this Sassy Studio image...

Here is mine:


I also used a sketch from





Sassy Studio Image
I used The Paper Studio DP's
Memory Box Dies
WOC Flowers
Buttons, Ribbon and Charms from my stash
I made my sentiment




I will be entering these challenges:
Not many this one fits into!!!



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - great colors, super image (colored wonderfully), and fun details. Good luck - they would be super lucky to have you on their DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s beautiful!! Good luck on your DT try!

    Hugs from Eva
    DT friend at Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning sweetie! good luck with that DT call hugs Rebekah xx
    PS my husky is driving me crazy right ow, she is in season and constantly howling today as it's optimum mating day lol! xx

    ReplyDelete