Thursday, May 17, 2012

TOMIC Sketch Challenge + Photo Inspiration

Alright, I am back with Tild again...did you have any doubts? A teamie inspired me to joing in this week at the TOMIC Challenge and they have a sketch, photo inspiratio+yellow challenge this week. Here is what I came up with, I followed the sketch to a "T", but got a bit carried away with the flowers, but its there, I promise!
I used Tilda in her bee costume and sitting on a jar of honey

I used tons of WOC flowers and a few Primas
Memory Box Dies
Prima Pearls
Paper Studio and Reflections Papers



I will be entering these challenges:
and

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rina, gorgeous card, love the image.... mmmm... think I have seen it somewhere else... LOL. Flowers and butterflies are yummy
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and just love those flowers. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Rina. What honey bee wouldn't be surrounded by flowers? I don't think you got carried away at all lol. I love all the pretty blooms & I'm sure Tilda does too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgeous card! Thanks for taking part in our anything goes challenge at WOC this time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Rina and I love your coloring and your interpretation of the sketch! Such beautiful details and colours too, breathtaking actually. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week, Chris and the team TOMIC. :)

    ReplyDelete