Friday, May 25, 2012

Mid-Week Magnolia's Challenge and DT Call

ROMANTIC and CHIC
So, over at mid-week Magnolia's they are having a great challenge
and....... a DT CALL!!!
I was excited to get going on something that I thought
would very much meet the challenge theme,
and this is what I came up with for
Romantic and chic:
I used Paper Studio Papers
Magnolia Tilda Stamps
Copics for my medium
Memory Box Die
Prima and WOC flowers
Recollection rhinestones and swirls
My first time to use the crinkled seam binding for my bow
Martha Stewart border punch
WOC filagree corner embellishment




I will be entering these challenges:





4 comments:

  1. i just had to say the card you have made is just beautiful,i love everything about this card,the colours the images the flowers well done you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooolalaa Lady! Lush flowers and lovely layout. Good luck with the DT call :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the flower arrangements! Fab!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy goose!!!! how gorgeous is this creation, such romance in the air especially in gay Paris' I love every tiny detail you've created. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw and with the DT call.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete